The Caring Dinner is held on the fourth Saturday of every other month at 1:00 pm.
- The dinner provides an atmosphere of fellowship and friendship.
- It is free to all persons in our community, especially our Seniors.
- We also deliver meals to our shut-ins on this day.
- The meals are cooked and served by church volunteers and are absolutely delicious every time!
- Both the volunteers and dinner guests have a wonderful time sharing in each other’s company.
- All of the excess food is taken to St. Herman’s Homeless Shelter.