7/6/21: Ridgewood UMC Revised Guidelines for Worship
· As we have been practicing, pews will remained cordoned off to maintain social distancing.
· Members who are fully vaccinated may attend without wearing a mask if they are comfortable with this change.
· Masks are strongly encouraged for those un-vaccinated and for those with health vulnerabilities.
· Sanitizing stations and sanitization between services will remain.
· Please remember to NOT attend worship if you are feeling sick or have any symptoms of Covid-19 such as fever, dry cough, or shortness of breath.
· Hymnals and Bibles will be returned to the pews.
· There will be congregational singing during the service.
· Parishioners will be dismissed by ushers by rows, but now may also use the exit through the Living Room and use both the parking lot and the Southington (North) stairwells to exit the 2nd floor. This will lessen the chance of crowding around the 2nd floor elevator area.
· We encourage all, on warm days, to move to the outdoors after the service to enjoy conversational fellowship with each other.
As always, many thanks for your kindness and cooperation throughout this time of transition.