Even though your wedding day is your special day, we ask that you observe the following rules of our church out of respect. They are in place for everyone and we ask kindly that you abide by them.
The following will not be permitted under ANY circumstances:
- No flash photography during the wedding ceremony itself.
- No rice, birdseed, confetti, etc. are to be thrown. An extra charge will be assessed if there is a violation of this rule. Some alternatives to consider are bubbles, rose petals or ringing bells.
- The use of alcoholic beverages is NOT PERMITTED at any church function. No alcoholic beverages are permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Smoking is not permitted in any room of the church building. It is our request that smokers go outside to smoke.
- No food or drink is permitted in the sanctuary (except of course for the elements of Holy Communion)