The Ridgewood “Caring Dinner” is held on the 4th Saturday of every other month at 1:00pm.
- The dinner provides an atmosphere of fellowship and friendship.
- It is FREE to all persons in our community.
- We also deliver meals to our shut-ins on this day.
- The meals are cooked and served by church volunteers and are absolutely delicious every time!
- Both the volunteers and dinner guests have a wonderful time sharing in each other’s company.
- All of the excess food is taken to St. Herman’s Homeless Shelter.